Always the Bridesmaid - Lindsey Kelk

Synopsis:

"Maddie Fraser has never been anything other than the girl in the background: golden boy Dan’s little sister, crazy Shona’s minion, workaholic Sebastian’s ex and now she’s also the girl in the middle of her warring best friends.

Lauren has announced she’s getting married – just as Sarah’s husband asks her for a divorce. Nothing in Maddie’s career in event organising has prepared her for this particular combo of planning and real pain. The news that her ex is also tying the knot is the final straw. While the magazines say she should be leaning in, all she wants to do is sleep in. But whether she likes it or not, everything is about to change for Maddie. For better or worse, this grown-up bridesmaid is taking centre stage…"


This book was FANTASTIC. I gave it a solid 5 STARS! I loved every last thing about the book. 

I had strong feelings towards all of the characters, for better or worse. Lindsey's writing style was right up my street. It was hilarious and managed to juggle multiple storylines without distracting. 

This was my first Lindsey Kelk book and I simply cannot wait to read the others. I've been slowly collecting up the I heart series and I'm excited to read it. I've heard nothing but good reviews!!!!



Comments

  1. I love when you find a new author and can binge read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying all of her I heart series at the moment also. Such a great author!!

      Delete

Post a Comment