Buddy Reading

WE DID IT! 🥳🥳🥳My friend on Instagram (@agirlwithherheadinabok) and I buddy read 57 books in total in 2019, which equals my height (5ft 1)

We started in May and boy what a journey it’s been, we’ve had a little reflect on what we’ve read. There’s been some excellent ones and some awful ones... We’ve given some awards (obviously noone actually gets anything)

Best Twist - The Seven Deaths is Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
Worst Twist - Together by Julie Cohen
Best Debut - A Good Girls Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
Best Romance - I Heart Series by Lindsey Kelk
Best Non-Fiction - Everything I Know About Love - Dolly Alderton
Best Popular Fiction - Postscript by Cecelia Ahern
Biggest Disappointment - The Giver of Stars by JoJo Moyes
Best Series - Helen Grace Series by M J Arlidge
Worst Book - The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton.

The main thing I’m taking away from this is an absolute book bestie, who I can talk to about ANYTHING  and has been there for me through some highs and lows of 2019

Next year our aim is to read 100 together, which will also become a stacking logistical nightmare!! wish us luck!

Comments