I am Pilgrim - Terry Hayes

Synopsis:

A young woman murdered in a run-down Manhattan hotel.

A father publicly beheaded in the blistering sun of Saudi Arabia.

A man's eyes stolen from his living body as he leaves a secret Syrian research laboratory.

Smouldering human remains on a mountainside in the Hindu Kush.

A plot to commit an appalling crime against humanity.

One thread that binds them all.



One man to take the journey.




Review:

THIS HUGE BOOK WAS AMAZING and it deserves 5 huge massive stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Firstly, it was a whopping 888 pages but didn’t lose my interest once...now that’s an achievement ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

It was incredibly well plotted and weaved from the very outset, it took me on a journey from start to finish, lots of which I didn’t see coming๐Ÿ‘ฃ

It was gripping and very clever!!๐Ÿ“–

If you haven’t read this one, I would definitely recommend it and please don’t put off reading it like I did! It’s fantastic!!

Comments

  1. Not my genre, but I'll tell my husband about it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem, I hope he tries it and enjoys it as much as I did!!

      Delete

Post a Comment