The Gin Lover’s Guide To Dating - Nina Kaye


Synopsis:

When Liv’s high-flying career goes off the rails, she finds herself working at a glitzy new gin bar to pay the bills. She’s never let romance distract her, but with one very hot colleague, a mysterious online follower who might just be her soulmate, and a lot of cocktails, her dating life is about to be shaken up…

But is Liv looking for a sparkling flirtation, or something a little stronger?

Sometimes you have to face up to your past, seize your future, and mix your own recipe for happy ever after…



Review:

This cover, title and blurb drew me in on first sight! 


I absolutely loved the story. From the very beginning I was invested in the characters, especially Liv and Dylan. Following Liv on her journey was addictive.

The writing is so easy to read, fast paced, funny, honest and relatable. I loved the blog posts,

Comments and the texting formatting in particular to break up the story.

The dialogue, friendships and dynamics were completely natural and believable.

I would recommend this book, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5!

Comments

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. ARTISTS dating

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. hookup sites

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment