How to Dissapear - Gillian McAllister




Synopsis:



Lauren's daughter Zara witnessed a terrible crime. But speaking up comes with a price, and when Zara's identity is revealed online, it puts a target on her back. The only choice is to disappear. To keep Zara safe, Lauren will give up everything and everyone she loves, even her husband.



Review:

I’m not going to give any details of this story away as I won’t be able to do it justice.

I will say though that this book is absolutely phenomenal and without a doubt will stay in my mind for a long time, if not forever.

It is a rich, realistic, gripping story which had me hooked from the very beginning. The pace was absolutely perfect, the characters real and the plot beyond clever.

I would recommend this book 100 times over. 



Comments