Agony Auntics - Julie Butterfield



Synopsis:

As an agony aunt, Fliss Carmichael should have all the answers but when her own marriage begins unravelling at the seams, she hasn’t a clue where to start. After a simple mistake causes an unintended role swap, she becomes the one seeking advice from an unlikely source.




Review:

This Book follows two women; both on different romantic pathways.

The two stories intertwine stemming from Ellie’s contact with the Agont Aunt, Fliss. I really enjoyed the email correspondence between the two of them! I was equally interested in both POV’s but was more gripped by Ellie’s.

It was a very quick, easy, light read about love and relationships. The story flowed and the language was very easy. I enjoyed how it ended, albeit a little predictable.

There were a few characters I really didn’t like but they were (I assume) written this way on purpose. There were also a few times where the story (in my opinion as a 26 year old) wasn’t believable/realistic in the current dating climate, but it didn’t detract too much from the plot!

However, Overall, it was a fun breezy read guaranteed to lighten your mood!

Comments