All in Her Head - Nikki Smith

Synopsis
:

Alison is more alone than she's ever been. She is convinced that her ex-husband Jack is following her. She is certain she recognises the strange woman who keeps approaching her at work.She knows she has a good reason to be afraid. But she can't remember why.Then the mention of one name brings a whole lifetime of memories rushing back in. Alison feels like she's losing her mind . . . but it could just lead her to the truth.



Review:

Right from the prologue I was hooked. The writing had such a good pace to it, I found it difficult to put down throughout.

The storyline was dangled in front of us and I needed to know what was going on. Part 1 was initially a little confusing but now I’ve finished it it all makes total sense.

I loved the flipping between past and present and the two POV’s the whole way- it was done with the perfect balance and worked very well!

Part 2 put everything into perspective and the plot really started to come together and my opinions really shifted.

Part 3 literally blew my mind, twist after twist! It really developed and it had me literally sat at the edge of my seat.

And it all concludes in a very chilling and oddly satisfying ending...
 
I would recommend this book!! 


Comments